Friday, January 8, 2010
Find'a Rime Contest
We present to you guys, the Find'a Rime Contest, a worldwide treasure hunt for a limited number of free RIME*knits!
"Find'a Rime" cards will be hidden throughout the season at local ski hills around the world - so keep your eyes peeled for a little something dangling from a tree! They could be at the top of a sick cliff or a real gnarly chute, the bottom of an epic zone or the kiddies terrain park. Possibly hidden by a little break-shack in the woods somewhere...? We'll let you know when they get put up and at what mountain, along with a little hint to help you out. By discovering a "Find'a Rime" card, you'll win any hat of your choice!
The best part is that anyone can play! Or rather, everyone on the hill is playing whether or not they know it. But if you're reading this, then you've got the upper hand cuz you'll know when one is placed at your home mountain and a little hint as to where...
Here's how it works:
1. You go shredding.
2. You find the Rime*card.
3. You keep shredding, feeling stoked!
4. Shoot us an e-mail with the verification code on the card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We'll contact you asking which hat you want.
6. A couple days later, you get a hat and some stickers. Spread the positive vibes!
7. Get off the computer and GO SHRED!
The first one drops in a couple days...
Happy hunting, fellas.
Posted by Ullr at 11:33 AM